Here we are again with another great Blog Hop from the Coffee loving Cardmakers and another opportunity to create great cards and win awesome prizes.
I love coffee so its a given that I am going to participate in as many Blog Hops as I can. (the sharing my creation portion to be exact) For more info visit Summer Coffee Lovers blog hop
This card wasn’t “too hard” to put together. I used :
- Recollections brown embossing powder
- Recollections ready made wedding card set (5×7 panels with envelopes)
- Taylored Expressions Joe to Go stamp set (used the coffee cup and coffee bean images)
- Taylored Expressions Koffee Time stamp set (inside of the card I used the “Love is in the air…” sentiment)
- A-muse studio Mocha me Happy stamp set (the large coffee cup and heart)
I used the two coffee cup stamps to create a haphazard background. To close up some of the open space I stamped the coffee bean in certain places and boom….there’s my card. After heat embossing the background I had to decide about the sentiment. Two seconds later I realized I didn’t really need to have one on the front so I stamped Love is in the air and it smells like coffee inside of the card with the Ranger Dye ink pad in Java Bean.