If you aren’t aware there is a campaign gaining much popularity right now and it includes providing cards to women touched by miscarriage. This charity plans to send the handmade cards that are sent in along with the book “You are the Mother of all Mothers” by Angela Miller.
I was instantly interested and wanted to participate.
- I decided to use a graphite grey pigment ink from Colorbox Paintbox pigment ink – Love to stamp this JustRite rose background (with the help of my trusty Misti).
- I embossed over the stamped image with Wow embossing powder in Super Fine Clear Gloss
- I adhered the image to an A6 card base with my Tombow Stamp runner
- For the sentiment I heat embossed the words from Taylored Expressions care and comfort II onto a piece of Paper Accents Heavyweight 40lb vellum
- And finally in order to hide the Tombow Mono Multi glue I would use to adhere the sentiment to the strip of white cardstock I added a few silver shimmer sequins.
If you’d like to participate go ahead and visit Jennifer McGuire’s page and all of the info is right here.