I was super excited to receive the new Lawn Fawn Pizza my heart stamp set in the mail yesterday.
I had some major inspiration from Kristina Werner. I wanted to try creating a small stack of pizza boxes (with masking) and a sentiment – something somewhat simple and straightforward.
- I used my Target watercolor pad to stamp several pizza boxes with a post-it as my masking paper.
- I used my Tombow dual brush set in Groovy to color in the boxes – trying my hand at blending out the brown with the blending pen.
- I stamped a few hearts with Tsukineko Memento Dew Drop Chalk ink in Lady Bug.
- I had to break out the post-its again for stamping the sentiment because I wanted the word slice to be in red (combination of Hero Arts shadow ink royal red and Tsukineko Memento Dew Drop Chalk ink in Lady Bug).
- I made a card base with some Recollections Heavy Weight 110lb cardstock. I adhered a piece of green pattern paper with my Tombow Stamp runner and then attached that card panel to the base.
- I had some smudges so I broke out the green sequins, used some Glossy Accents on the hearts & I was done.