I had some free time this past weekend and decided to get my craft on.
I wanted to use my Technique Tuesday So Blessed stamp set.
- I cut a card panel and used a Darice embossing folder (Quatrefoild Double). I used some pigment inks from the Clearsnap Colorbox Pigment Paintbox in Love to do some color blending.
- I then cut another panel with a Lawn Fawn rectangle die on a cream/khaki colored cardstock. For the stamped background, I used the words Grateful and Thankful with My Favorite Things hybrid ink (black licorice) and a Memento Dye ink pad (London Fog) to stamp the sentiment.
- For the main panel, I used the Lawn Fawn Lawn Cuts custom craft die (stitched borders LF913) on a scrap of Bazzill cardstock in Licorice Twist.
- I then heat embossed the word ‘Blessed’ with a silver Stampendous embossing powder.
- To assemble the card, I adhered the color blended panel to the card base and popped up the two panels with foam tape.
I found some more inspiration for the Lasting Hearts Card Drive from Nichol Magourik and I think the end result came out wonderfully.
I started out by cutting my panels from watercolor paper with a Lawn Fawn Large Stitched Rectangle Dies
I then heat embossed my sentiments, one from JustRite Stamp and one from Taylored Expressions with Zing Opaque white embossing powder. I then used my Distress Inks (Crushed Olive, Mowed Lawn, Salty Ocean, Chipped Sapphire, Ripe Persimmon and Pickled Raspberry) with splashes of water to create the background on my panels. Note: Make sure you rub the ink from the sentiment to make the sentiment come through as clear as possible.
I am actually halfway done!
Next part is to cut down the Core’dinations A2 White note cards. The panels were a bit smaller than a 4bar card size so that is what I cut the note cards down to.
I then adhered the panels to the note cards with some Tombow Xtreme Adhesive and I am done!