I had some free time this past weekend and decided to get my craft on.
I wanted to use my Technique Tuesday So Blessed stamp set.
- I cut a card panel and used a Darice embossing folder (Quatrefoild Double). I used some pigment inks from the Clearsnap Colorbox Pigment Paintbox in Love to do some color blending.
- I then cut another panel with a Lawn Fawn rectangle die on a cream/khaki colored cardstock. For the stamped background, I used the words Grateful and Thankful with My Favorite Things hybrid ink (black licorice) and a Memento Dye ink pad (London Fog) to stamp the sentiment.
- For the main panel, I used the Lawn Fawn Lawn Cuts custom craft die (stitched borders LF913) on a scrap of Bazzill cardstock in Licorice Twist.
- I then heat embossed the word ‘Blessed’ with a silver Stampendous embossing powder.
- To assemble the card, I adhered the color blended panel to the card base and popped up the two panels with foam tape.